Notes from the book Power Stories by Valerie Khoo
1) The Spark
– Easily digestible to want to know more.
– Describe your passion and outcome for what you do.
2) The Flame
– Slow comfortable burn
– How you help others?
– Don’t overwhelm with too much information
3) Fan the Flames
– Focus on conversation about your story (reveal part of your entrepreneurial’s story/journey)
– Don’t get up on what part ought to be revealed when. Your file can burn subtlety or intensely.
What did I love to do when I was 12.
– Work on 10 second elevator pitch
– Work on 30 seconds pitch focus on how you do what you do.