If you don’t know me well or don’t have an appointment, I’d prefer you first reach out to me via email or other electronic messaging.
- When scheduling a time to speak, please indicate time zone.
- If you feel the need to send a calendar invite, fine but I’d prefer to handle it myself.
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements: I typically don’t sign for reviewing startups, new business ventures.
Email 101 (taken with care from David Tisch)
- Short email, 3 core sentences,. Get to the Point
- Punctuation… Capitalization…Spelling… All are cool…
- Make everything searchable
- Titles of Email (Company Name – Topic)
- Title: Hey/CatchUp/Update= Sucks
- Files (Company Name- Topic/File-Status/Version/Date)
- Respond Quickly – Always
- Get “Reply All” right